Survey Prize: $3,000 cash
Survey Owner: Walgreens
Survey Website: www.wagcares.com
Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Survey Guide
You can hardly imagine how it’s convenient for you to buy medicines in Walgreens pharmacies which concentrates on the feedback of customer satisfaction. Here lists all important information related to the customer survey that can help Walgreens provide better services for you.
- Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A sweepstakes for a chance to win $3,000
- Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t have to purchase products to enter or win
- The sweepstakes begins in the first of the month and ends in the last day of the month
- You may not receive invitations, if you purchase online at www.walgreens.com or www.duanereade.com
- You have to complete the survey within 72 hours upon receipt of the invitation
- Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit the survey link when you get a receipt
- Telephone. Call 1-800-763-0547 or 1-800-658-1584
- Mail-in. Hand printing your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on paper and mail it to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681
- How to participate in Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey link below
- Choose the language you are preferring for the survey: English or Spanish
- Enter the survey entry code printed on your most recent Walgreens shopping receipt
- Enter the password printed at the bottom of your receipt
- Click “Take Survey” button and finish the survey
Walgreens is using several websites to host online customer satisfaction survey. Refer to your receipt carefully and choose the right address to finish the survey and win the big prize.
Walgreens $3,000 Cash Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Walgreens receipt.
- Your Walgreens customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Walgreens was founded by Charles R. Walgreen in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. in 1901, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, U.S. It is the largest drugstore chain in the United States of America, and operates 8,169 locations in U.S. in April 2011. Its industry mainly focuses on retail and pharmacy. Walgreens won’t miss the 2013 Black Friday sale, so make sure you catch the special offer.