Survey Offer: Help Village Inn improve
Survey Owner: Village Inn
Survey Website: www.villageinn.com/surveys
Village Inn Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like food in Village Inn Restaurant? What about their service? Your feedback is essential for Village Inn to improve themselves. The survey will take you a few minutes and give you more satisfactions.
- How to participate in Village Inn Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.villageinn.com/surveys
- Enter the survey code located on your guest check in the box provided
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the survey
Village Inn Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Village Inn receipt.
- Your Village Inn customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Village Inn
Village Inn was founded by Colorado natives James Mola and Merton Anderson, who opened the first Village Inn Pancake House in Denver in 1958. Village Inn is a casual dining restaurant chain in the United States. Its restaurants are known for their breakfast menu items, including buttermilk pancakes, skillets, crepes, omelettes, and eggs. In additional to their breakfast offerings, they also feature a variety of salads, sandwiches, burgers, melts and dinner items. Their pies have won numerous awards from the American Pie Council. Village Inn’s parent company, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, is based in Nashville, Tennessee.