Survey Prize: One of five $100 Safeway Gift Cards
Survey Owner: Safeway
Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Have your ever purchased in Safeway TomThumb grocery store? Tell Safeway how you feel about it to help it improve at Safeway TomThumb Guest Satisfaction Survey to win one of five $100 Safeway Gift Cards.
- Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
- One of five $100 Safeway Gift Cards
- Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- You must be a legal resident who over 18 years old
- The family or relatives of the Safeway employee are illegal to participate
- It is unnecessary to purchase anything to enter and win
- Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Methods:
- Online. Customers who made purchase can visit www.tomthumbsurvey.net to take the online survey
- Mail. To enter without making a purchase at a Participating Location, or without completing the survey, hand-print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, birth date, and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to one of the following addresses:
US residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.Canadian residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K.
- How to participate in Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey page at www.tomthumbsurvey.net
- Enter the date, time and survey code located at the bottom of your receipt
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the overall cleanliness of the grocery store, the shopping atmosphere, the ability to easily see pricing information
- Enter your contact information such as your name, address, and phone number
- Complete the survey and get the chance to win sweepstakes
- Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Pet Supplies Plus receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support.
- Do you use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Safeway is an American supermarket chain. It is the second largest supermarket chain in North America that offers high quality brands at low prices varying from everyday necessaries like milk and paper towels to premium, specialty items like gourmet coffee and organic lasagna. The company also owns and operates online grocery channels, including Safeway.com and Vons.com.
- Safeway Official Website: www.safeway.com
- Safeway Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Safeway
- Safeway Twitter Page: twitter.com/safeway