Survey Offer: Coupons
Survey Owner: New York and Company
Survey Website: tellus.nyandcompany.com
New York & Company Customer Survey Guide
Pick up your favorites in New York & Company and take the customer survey to show whether you are satisfied with their service. After that you can get the coupons:
- New York & Company Customer Survey Rules
- You need a valid email and receipt from the last 14 days
- How to Participate the New York & Company Customer Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.tellus.nyandcompany.com
- Type the word in the box
- Click “Continue to the Survey” button
- Enter your email address
- Enter email again
- Enter transaction number
- Enter register number
- Enter the date of purchase
- Enter the store name and store number
- Click “Continue to Next Page” button
New York & Company Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid New York and Company receipt.
- You need to have a valid email address to receive coupon code email after the survey.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About New York & Company
New York & Company, Inc. is a nationwide specialty retailer of women’s fashion and accessories.
Lerner Shops was founded in 1918 by Samuel A. Lerner and Harold M Lane in NYC. Samuel Lerner was the uncle of Alan Jay Lerner. New York & Company, Inc., its current name under new ownership, is an American specialty retailer of fashion-oriented and moderately-priced women’s apparel. The Company’s proprietary branded New York & Company merchandise is sold exclusively through their national network of New York & Company retail stores.
Save more on your purchase: New York & Company Coupons and Coupon Codes
New York & Company Official site: www.nyandcompany.com
New York & Company Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NewYorkandCompany
New York & Company Twitter page: twitter.com/nyandcompany