Survey Prize: An new iPad
Survey Owner: Taco Bell
Survey Website: confirm.opinionport.com
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How is the taste of Beef Chalupa? Have you enjoyed anything else? If you have any advise, you can tell Taco Bell through this customer survey:
- Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Weekly prize: a New iPad
- Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win
- This sweepstakes open to 50 United States and the District of Columbia only
- Participants should be 18 years of age or older
- More details at Official Rules
- Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Calling: Call toll free number 1-888-771-6428
- Online: Log onto www.tellthebell.com to complete the survey only about participating restaurants
- Texting: Text “taco” on an Internet-enabled phone to 91318 to receive a link to an Internet survey to register your opinions.
- How to participate in Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Enter the survey entry page
- Select language from English and Spanish
- Enter the 6 digit store number
- Click on the “NEXT” to begin the survey
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Taco Bell receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell Corp.,opened in 1954,a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., is the nation’s leading Mexican-style quick service restaurant chain. Taco Bell serves tacos, burritos, signature quesadillas, Grilled Stuft Burritos, nachos, and other specialty items such as Crunchwrap Supreme, in addition to the Why Pay More Value Menu. Taco Bell serves more than 36.8 million consumers each week in nearly 5,600 restaurants in the U.S.
- Visit Taco Bell homepage.
- Follow Taco Bell on twitter.
- Focus the nutrition of Taco Bell and keep healthy.
- You can view the Taco Bell menu and find what you want.
- Survey Link: www.tellthebell.com