Survey Offer: A redemption code for your free item on your next visit
Survey Owner: RaceTrac
Survey Website: www.tellracetrac.com
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
What do you think about your experience in RaceTrac? They are eager to know your feedback and try to provide you with better services. Take a few minutes to let them know your opinion:
- How to participate in the RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.tellracetrac.com
- Select the language you would prefer to take this survey: English or Spanish
- Enter the store number that is located at the top of your store receipt
- Enter your date of visit
- Enter the dollar amount you spent
- Enter your home zip code
- Answer several questions to complete the survey
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid RaceTrac receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc., is a corporation that operates a chain of gasoline stations and convenience stores across the Southern United States. The firm is Georgia’s third largest private company, with sales of $8 billion in 2009. The company was founded by Carl Bolch Sr. in 1934 in St. Louis, Missouri. In the 1990s RaceTrac operated as a cash-only business, but it now accepts credit, debit cards and fleet cards. In October 2012, Carl Bolch Jr. announced he would be passing the CEO title to his daughter, Allison Bolch Moran, while remaining Chairman of the Board. The change went into effect January, 1 2013.