Survey prize: $1,000 Cash and an iPod
Survey owner: Popeyes
Survey website: www.tellpopeyes.com
Popeyes Customer Survey Guide
Take a few minutes to take the Popeyes customer survey to show your opinions towards them. Popeyes value your advises seriously. After completing the survey, you get a chance to win the prize:
- Popeyes customer survey sweepstakes prize
- $1,000 cash and an iPod
- Popeyes customer survey sweepstakes rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- The sweepstakes open to legal residents over 18 years old of 50 United States
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Popeyes customer survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Access the survey entry page via www.tellpopeyes.com during sweepstakes period
- Phone call. Call the toll free number on the invitation and respond to the recorded prompts
- SMS. Text your response to the telephone number provided in the Invitation instructions
- GoRecommend. You must be invited by a participating client of the Sponsor, either directly or at the end of the client’s survey during the relevant Daily Sweepstakes Period.
- Mail. Hand-print your name, home phone number, full address and email address and then mail to Empathica Daily Sweepstakes, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY
- How to participate in Popeyes customer survey online
- Click to the survey page and choose language: English or Spanish
- Enter total $ amount from your receipt
- Enter the restaurant number you visited
- Enter the time from your receipt
- Enter the date from you receipt
- Click on the “enter” button to complete the survey
Popeyes Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Popeyes receipt.
- Your Popeyes customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Popeyes was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique “New Orleans” style menu that features spicy chicken, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other seafood, jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice and other regional items. Popeyes is a highly differentiated QSR brand with a passion for its New Orleans heritage and flavorful authentic food.
- Find a Popeyes restaurant near you at store locator
- You could also see what’s new in Popeyes
- Find Popeyes on Facebook
- Survey link: www.tellpopeyes.com