Survey Prize: $2,000 cash
Survey Owner: Banfield Pet Hospital
Survey Website: www.tellbanfield.com
Banfield Pet Hospital Client Experience Survey Guide
Helping your pets keep healthy and lovely is the responsibility of Banfield Pet Hospital. How about sharing your feedback with them through the client experience survey? Follow the steps below complete the survey:
- Banfield Client Experience Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- $2,000 cash
- Banfield Client Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- A purchase will not increase your chances of winning
- You should be legal residents of US who are at least 18 years old
- Banfield Client Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit the website www.tellbanfield.com
- Mail. Hand print your name, address, telephone number and age on a postcard and mail it to: Banfield Client Experience Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3577, Southbury, CT 06488-3577.
- How to Participate in the Banfield Client Experience Survey Sweepstakes
- Visit the survey link www.tellbanfield.com
- Select the language you use to complete the survey
- Enter the survey code located on your invoice
- Click the “Start” button to continue the survey
Banfield Pet Hospital Client Experience Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Banfield Pet Hospital receipt.
- Your Banfield Pet Hospital customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Banfield Pet Hospital
Banfield Pet Hospital is a privately owned company that operates veterinary clinics based in Portland, Oregon, United States. A subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, Banfield owns clinics in the United States, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Founded in 1955, the company operates many of its 800 plus clinics inside PetSmart stores. Banfield is the largest privately owned veterinary practice in the United States.