Survey Prize: $1,000
Survey Owner: Chili’s
Survey Website: ww16. empathica.com
Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Guide
Do you like the hot food in Chili’s? What do you think Chili’s should do to improve? Please tell them in the customer survey and win the prize:
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Daily prize: $1,000
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- This sweepstakes open to legal residents of United States
- Participant should be at least 18 years old
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Online: Complete the survey at www.tell-chilis.com
- Mail: Hand print your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, email address, and the name of a participating Client and mail it to: April Mail-In Entry, c/o EMPATHICA INC. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES c/o Name of Participating Client, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40,New York, NY
- How to Participate in Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Online
- Take the survey within 4 days of your visit
- Enter the survey entry page
- Select language from English or Spanish
- Enter the date of your visit
- Enter the check number
- Enter the survey code
- Enter the total amount
- Enter the server’s name
- Click on the “GO!” button to continue the survey
Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Chili’s receipt.
- Your Chili’s customer experience survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Chili’s Grill & Bar is a restaurant chain founded by Larry Lavine. The chain has more than 1400 casual dining restaurants, mostly located in the United States and Canada. Chili’s is currently owned by Brinker International, which also owns Maggiano’s Little Italy. Chili’s opened as a fun Dallas burger joint with a loyalty to happy hour and blue jeans. Today, with restaurants all over the world, they continue to cook up the best in casual fare, offering the same genuine service we did way back when. And, just as in 1975, they’re committed to giving back to the communities that have helped us grow.
- Now you can just pay $20 for dinner for 2
- You can see the information about gift card
- Find a store near you to experience Chili’s providing
- Survey Link: www.tell-chilis.com