Survey Prize: $1,000 Cash
Survey Owner: KFC
Survey Website: www.opinionport.com
KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Do you like the food in KFC? What should they improve? KFC is looking forward to listen to you:
- KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Each weekly Sweepstakes winner will receive $1,000 in cash
- KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You must be legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia only
- You must be over 18 years of age
- KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Phone call entry. Call the toll-free number 888-731-4465.
- Web entry. Log onto www.talktokfc.com to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
- Text message entry. Text “kfc” on an Internet-enabled phone to 91318 to receive a link to an Internet survey to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
- How to Participate KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Log onto the survey page www.talktokfc.com
- Enter the survey
- Enter the restaurant number on the front of your receipt. It may say “store number,” “restaurant number,” or “shop number”
- Confirm if the store you visited by clicking YES or NO
- Now you’ve been automatically entered into KFC’s weekly sweepstakes.
- Any problem please click HELP.
KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid KFC receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 59-year history of success and innovation.In fact, KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in Original Recipe, Extra Crispy, Colonel’s Crispy Strips and Honey BBQ Wings, with home-style sides and freshly made chicken sandwiches. Since its founding by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952, KFC has been serving customers delicious, already prepared complete family meals at affordable prices. There are over 15,000 KFC outlets in 105 countries and territories around the world.
- You can view the KFC menu and find what you want
- Visit KFC homepage
- Follow KFC on twitter
- Focus the nutrition and keep healthy
- KFC customer survey link at www.talktokfc.com