Survey Prize: $1,000
Survey Owner: Chili’s
Survey Website: ww3.empathica.com
Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
- Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- The survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and the Republic of Korea
- They are over the age of majority in the US, Canada and Honduras, over the age of 16 years in the United Kingdom, over the age of 18 years in the republic of Ireland, Germany and Denmark, and over the age of 20 years in the Republic of Korea.
- Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Entry Ways
- Online. To complete the survey, go online to the URL provided on your Invitation, enter the receipt/certificate identifier found on your Invitation (if applicable) then complete the required survey questions.
- Mail. To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win one (1) Daily Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY,10011.
- How to Participate in Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit the website www.talktochilis.com and take the survey
- Choose the language from English and Spanish.
- Enter the Date, check number, survey code, total bill amount and click “Go”
Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Chili’s receipt.
- Your Chili’s customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Chili’s Grill & Bar is a restaurant chain founded by Larry Lavine. The chain has more than 1400 casual dining restaurants, mostly located in the United States and Canada. Chili’s is owned and operated by Brinker International, Inc. Chili’s first location, a converted postal station on Greenville Ave. in Dallas, Texas, opened in 1975.
- Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey link: www.talktochilis.com
- Chili’s official link: www.chilis.com/EN/Pages/home.html
- Chili’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Chilis
- Chili’s Twitter Page: twitter.com/Chilis