Survey Offer: Help Nordstrom improve
Survey Owner: Nordstrom
Survey Website: survey.medallia.com/nordstrom
Nordstrom Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Wearing fashionable clothes is a dream of all girls who want to live like a princess. Nordstrom can help you do a lot. To be more professional, Nordstrom always need your help:
- How to participate in the Nordstrom Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.survey.medallia.com/nordstrom
- Enter the transaction code on your receipt
- Click the “Begin Survey” button to do the survey
Nordstrom Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Nordstrom receipt.
- Your Nordstrom customer survey transaction code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Nordstrom, Inc. is an American upscale fashion retailer, founded by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company began as a shoe retailer, and has since expanded their inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. There are 231 stores operating in 31 states, which includes 117 Full-Line stores and 110 Nordstrom Racks. Nationally, Nordstrom competes with luxury retailers Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue.