Survey Offer: Help Shaw’s improve
Survey Owner: Shaw’s
Survey Website: www2.iccds.com
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your shop experience in Shaw’s? Share your opinions about their products and service through the survey to help them improve. Your candid opinion is very important to them.
- How to participate in Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page www.shawssurvey.com
- Enter the state you are
- Enter the store you choose
- Enter the date of your store visit
- Enter you email address
- Select the time of day did this visit take place
- Enter the cashier/operator number from your receipt
- Click on the “Next” button to continue
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Shaw’s receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Shaw’s New England roots were firmly planted in 1860, when George C. Shaw opened his first store in Portland, Maine. A few years later, another native New Englander, Maynard A. Davis, opened his first ‘Public Markets’ in Brockton and New Bedford Massachusetts.
- Shaw’s Survey Link: www.shawssurvey.com
- Shaw’s Official Site: www.shaws.com
- Shaw’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Shaws