Survey Prize: A $100 Shaw’s gift card
Survey Owner: Shaw’s
Survey Website: survey.medallia.com
Shaw’s Star Customer Survey Guide
How is your purchasing experience in Shaw’s Star? Do you like the service there? Now you can participate in the survey to help them improve for you future visit:
- Shaw’s Star Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Each week, 4 prizes, each consisting of a $100 Shaw’s Supermarkets Gift Card
- Shaw’s Star Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- This sweepstakes open to legal residents of the states of: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, or Vermont
- You should be over 18 years old at time of entry.
- Shaw’s Star Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Web: Complete the survey online.
- Invitation: Participants will be invited to enter their personal contact information and will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry.
- Mail-in. Hand-print your complete name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes) , city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: Shaw’s “Survey Sweepstakes”, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- How to participate in Shaw’s Star Customer Survey Online
- Log onto the survey entry page
- Select language from English and Spanish
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button
- Enter in the text shown in the image
- Enter your code from your receipt
- Remember to take the survey within 3 days
Shaw’s Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Shaw’s receipt.
- Your Shaw’s customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Shaw’s New England roots were firmly planted in 1860, when George C. Shaw opened his first store in Portland, Maine. A few years later, another native New Englander, Maynard A. Davis, opened his first ‘Public Markets’ in Brockton and New Bedford Massachusetts.
Together, these two men sowed the seeds that would one day become Shaw’s Supermarkets, Inc. And over the past 150 years, their growth can be directly attributed to the ingenuity of these two men and their belief in offering quality products and quality service. Today, Shaw’s and Star Market continue to thrive, employing approximately 25,000 associates in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- Pick your Shaw’s store
- View the ads and make weekly savings
- Find Shaw’s on Twitter
- Survey Link: www.shawslistens.com