Survey Prize: A $200 Sears gift card
Survey Owner: Sears
Survey Website: co1.qualtrics.com
Sears Outlet Customer Survey Guide
Sears, a chain of department stores, will never be pleased until their customers are satisfied. You can help Sears make progress by telling them your need:
- Sears Outlet Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $200 Sears gift card
- Sears Outlet Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents over 18 years of 50 United States
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Sears Outlet Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online survey. Visit a participating Sears location and make a purchase, then visit www.searsfeedback.com with the code on your receipt, complete and you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
- Additional survey section. An entrant may be prompted to complete an additional section of the survey and receive an additional entry into the sweepstakes.
- Mail. Hand print your personal information and mail it to “Sears Off-Mall Customer Satisfaction Monthly Survey Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- How to participate in Sears Outlet Customer Survey online
- Click into the survey page, and choose the language: English or Spanish
- Enter the 12 digit Sales-check number on your receipt
- Enter the ASSOC number under the sales-check number
- Enter the purchase date found on your receipt
- Click the “Next” button to continue the survey
Win a $200 Sears gift card at www.searsoutletfeedback.com.
Sears Outlet Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Sears Outlet receipt.
- Your Sears Outlet customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Sears, officially named Sears Roebuck and Co., is an American chain of department stores, which was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in the late 19th century. Formerly a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Sears merged with Kmart in early 2005, creating the Sears Holdings Corporation. From its mail order beginnings, the company grew to become the largest retailer in the United States by the mid-20th century, and its catalogs became famous.
- Find more about Sears on its official site or Facebook page or Twitter page
- Sears outlet sale, with savings up to 70% off
- Sign up for great deals and discounts
- Survey Link: www.searsoutletfeedback.com