Survey Offer: Help Sears improve
Survey Owner: Sears
Survey Website: co1.qualtrics.com
Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your shopping experience in Sears? Share your opinions about their service through the survey to help them improve.
- How to participate in Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey page www.searshometownfeedback.com
- Enter 12 digit salecheck on your receipt
- Enter the” ASSOC#” in the space
- Enter the purchase date found on your receipt.
- Click on the button”Next” to continue
Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Sears receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Sears is an American multinational mid-range department store chain headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The official name of Sears is Sears, Roebuck & Company. The company was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893 as a mail order catalog. In 1925 it began opening physical stores. It was formerly a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average before being bought out by Kmart, forming Sears Holdings in early 2005.
- Sears Survey Link: www.searshometownfeedback.com
- Sears Official Site: www.sears.com
- Sears Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sears