Survey offer: 20% off your next purchase of $30 or more The Children’s Place coupon code
Survey owner: The Children’s Place
Survey website: survey.foreseeresults.com
The Children’s Place Customer Survey Guide
The Children’s Place invite you to share your recent purchase experience here in this customer survey. Your feedback will help The Children’s Place know you better and find a better way to serve you.
- The Children’s Place customer survey offer
- 20% off your next purchase of $30 or more The Children’s Place coupon code
- How to participate in The Children’s Place customer survey online
- Enter the survey page
- Select a language you prefer from English, Canada French or Spanish.
- Enter the time of your visit to the store on your receipt
- Enter twice the transaction number from your receipt
- Select your age
- Type in the characters you see in the box on the page
- Upon completing the survey you’ll receive 20% off your next purchase of $30 or more.
The Children’s Place Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid The Children’s Place receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories Founded in 1989. They became publicly traded on the NASDAQ exchange in 1997 under the ticker symbol PLACE. The Children’s Place is headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey, and currently has 5,000 full-time employees. The children’s Place stores are divided into five specific size ranges sections: Big Girls and Big Boys (4-14), Baby Girls and Baby Boys (6 months-4T), and Newborn (0–24 months). Most of The Children’s Place stores are located in and around regional malls, but also include some strip centers, outlets, and street stores. The majority of their stores are small, traditional mall stores, although some Children’s Place outlets are in a big box format.
- If you intended to buy spring dressy for your baby boy, you will enjoy 25% off.
- If you spend $40 or more, your entire purchase will be 20% off. New reductions now is up to 50% off.
- Find The Children’s Place on Facebook.
- The Children’s Place customer survey is available at www.placesurvey.com.