Debit Card Offers: Get paid up to 2 days faster with no-cost direct deposit
Issued by: The Bancorp Bank
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Overview
You can use PayPal Prepaid MasterCard in retail stores or online – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. It has no late fees and no overdraft charges, you can earn cash back rewards from your favorite stores and restaurant.
There are 3 ways to get a PayPal Prepaid Card:
- Fill out a quick online order form and a personalized PayPal Prepaid Card will be mailed to you;
- Visit a retail location to purchase a temporary PayPal Prepaid Card;
- or Receive a no-obligation offer for the PayPal Prepaid Card in the mail.
You may add money to your PayPal Prepaid Card account in several ways:
- Direct deposit which is the easy and free way to add money to a PayPal Prepaid Card;
- NetSpend Reload Network at more than 100,000 convenient locations;
- Bank transfers;
- Tax refunds;
- and Reload Packs when you don’t have your card with you.
If you need to pay a bill immediately, your PayPal Prepaid Card linked with your PayPal Account will help a lot. In that case, you may use the MoneyGram ExpressPayment service available through your online Account Center.
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Activation Instructions
Successful activation of your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard means you will be able to enjoy more features like direct deposit, and withdrawing cash at ATMs.
To activate your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard:
- Visit PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Homepage www.paypal-prepaid.com.
- Click on “Activate a card” tab.
- Enter 16-digit Card Number
- Click on “Activate Card” button.
When are direct deposit funds available?
You can access to your money as soon as the funds are electronically deposited to your account. In order to process a direct deposit, you need to check that:
- Your card account is open and active
- The name associated with the direct deposit and the name associated with the card account are the same
- Card load limits apply to direct deposits
PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.
- PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Homepage – www.paypal-prepaid.com
- PayPal on Facebook – www.facebook.com/PayPalUSA?brand_redir=1&filter=2
- PayPal Prepaid MasterCard FAQs – www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml