Survey Prize: Prize valued $2,000
Survey Owner: Panera Bread
Survey Website: www.mshare.net
Panera Bread Customer Survey Guide
How do you like the cake and bread in Panera Bread? Did you enjoy your leisure time there recently? Your opinions are important for Panera Bread to improve their service for your next visit:
- Panera Bread customer survey sweepstakes prize
- Prize valued $2,000
- Panera Bread customer survey sweepstakes rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents over 18 years old
- Officers, directors, employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- Panera Bread customer survey sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Within 48 hours from the date of your purchase, visit www.paneralistens.com and complete the survey
- Phone. Call toll-free 1-800-699-0130 or 1-877-573-0141 during the sweepstakes period and complete the survey
- Mail. Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers and mail it to “Panera Bread and Paradise Cafes Customer Survey Sweepstakes, The Sweepstakes Center, P.O. Box 16349, Rochester, Ny 14616.
- How to participate in Panera Bread customer survey online
- Enter the Panera bakery-cafe number located near the top of your receipt
- Click the “next” button to continue the survey
Win $2,000 prize at www.paneralistens.com.
Panera Bread Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Panera Bread receipt.
- Your Panera Bread customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Panera Bread
Panera Bread is a chain of bakery–café quick casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. Its headquarters are in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis, and operates as St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area. In 2010, the company’s non profit foundation created Panera Cares, a non-profit “Pay what you can” restaurant in its home market of St. Louis. CEO Ron Shaich based the idea on an NBC profile of the SAME Cafe in Denver, Colorado. It has since expanded the concept to Dearborn, Michigan, and Portland, Oregon.
- You could find a store near you at store locator
- Know about Panera Bread’s menu and nutrition
- Find Panera Bread on Facebook
- Survey Link: www.paneralistens.com