Survey Offer: A printable coupon or free shoes
Survey Owner: Off Broadway Shoes
Survey Website: survey.iccds.com
Off Broadway Shoes Customer Survey Guide
Shoes are symbols of fashion. Off Broadway aims at providing you the fashionable and comfortable shoes. Please share your feedback through this customer survey:
- Off Broadway Customer Survey Offer
- A printable coupon or free shoes
- How to participate in Off Broadway Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey page: www.offbroadwaysurvey.com
- Select the date of your visit
- Select the state and store you visit
- Enter your purchase amount
- Click NEXT button to continue
- Answer the following questions
Off Broadway Shoes Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Off Broadway Shoes receipt.
- You need to have a printer connected to your computer to print the coupon code after the survey. Please do not use tablet or mobile phone to take this survey.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Off Broadway Shoes
Off Broadway Shoes began as a three-day-a-week warehouse operation in the fall of 1989 in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It was one of the first “warehouse concept” stores in the country. As the name suggests, the first store was located just “off Broadway,” one of the main thoroughfares in the city. Within a few years additional stores were opened in Charlotte, NC and Virginia Beach, VA. By the late 90′s the company grew to nearly 20 locations stretching from New England to Florida.
Get coupons on Walletpie: Off Broadway Shoes Coupons and Coupon Code
Off Broadway Shoes Official Site: www.offbroadwayshoes.com
Off Broadway Shoes Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/offbroadwayshoesinc
Off Broadway Shoes Twitter Page: twitter.com/obshoes