Survey Offer: An iPad & free coffee
Survey Owner: Caffe Nero
Survey Website: ww1.empathica.com
Caffe Nero Customer Survey Guide
Caffe Nero would love to hear from you that whether their service fulfill your need. Share your feedback with them and you will get a chance to win the prize there:
- Caffe Nero Customer Survey Sweepstakes Offer
- An iPad & free coffee
- Caffe Nero Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be UK residents aged 18 years or over
- Only one entry per person per month.
- Caffe Nero Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.mynerovisit.com to complete the survey
- Mail. Send an envelope with your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address and email address to: EMPATHICA INC.c/o Caffè Nero Prize Draw, One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK, B1 1BD, Final date for receipt of entries for the current month is the last day of the calendar month.
- How to participate in Caffe Nero Customer Survey
- Visit survey entry page listed above
- Choose the way you are invited to take part in the survey
- If you choose receipt, then you will be asked in enter Cafe number and visiting date to make sure your feedback can reach the right Caffe manager
- Cafe number and visit date is printed at the top of your receipt
- If you choose survey invitation card, you can enter survey entry code to access the online survey directly
Any question or problem to finish the survey and win iPad? Leave your comments and Walletpie customers will help you fix it.
Enter the survey at www.mynerovisit.com.
Caffe Nero Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Caffe Nero receipt.
- Your Caffe Nero Customer Survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Caffe Nero
In 1997, Gerry bought five retail sites in London and began to create his vision.In 1998 three more coffee houses were opened in London, bringing our total to eight stores and in 1999 we moved outside of London for the first time, opening in Manchester. In March 2001, Caffè Nero joined the London Stock Exchange and subsequently became the largest publicly listed coffee house company in the UK. By the end of the year, there are 80 coffee houses in 24 cities and towns. In 2002, 29 Aroma stores were acquired which established us as the largest independent coffee house in the UK with 106 stores. In 2004 another 12 sites were acquired from Coffee Republic and were integrated into the Group.
- The Caffè Nero espresso serves as the foundation for all iced coffee drinks so once again the drink is only as good as the espresso
- Learn more about the perfect espresso
- Visit Caffe Nero homepage
- Survey Link: www.mynerovisit.com