Survey prize: $1,000 daily and other great prize valued at $1,500
Survey owner: Empathica
Survey website: www.mydealerfeedback.com
Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Chevrolet aims to provide you the optimal service for your car. Are you satisfied with their service? You are invited to share your feedback with them in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- $1,000 daily
- other great prize valued at $1,500
- Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to make any purchase to enter the sweepstakes
- Employees are not eligible
- The prizes are not transferable
- How to Participate in the Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Log onto the survey page at www.mydealerfeedback.com
- Read the Contest Rules
- Enter the survey entry code
- Click the “Enter” button to go on
Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Chevrolet Dealership customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- Your Chevrolet Dealership customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Chevrolet, colloquially referred to as Chevy, is a brand of vehicle produced by General Motors (GM). Originally founded by Louis Chevrolet and ousted General Motors founder William C. Durant on November 3, 1911 as the Chevrolet Motor Car Company, it was acquired by General Motors in 1918 and positioned by Alfred Sloan to sell mainstream vehicles to compete with Henry Ford’s Model T.