Macy’s Profile Owner: Macy’s
Sign In and Registration
If you’ve already created a macys.com profile, you can sign directly. Enter your Email and Password into the blank field. Password is case sensitive. If you forgot your password, just click on the “forgot your password” button for help. If you don’t have a macy’s profile, create a profile to take advantage of express checkout and other convenient features. It only takes a minute. A few basic password rules to protect your Macy’s card:
- Change your passwords periodically.
- Avoid re-using password for multiple sites.
- Use complex characters including uppercase and numbers.
Macy’s Profile Features
Being a part of the macy’s family is better than ever. With a macys.com online profile, you’ll enjoy convenient features designed to make your shopping experience quick, easy and filled with exclusive benefits:
- My account – update your account information, pay your bill, see store events and get special offers customized just for you.
- Emails – be the first to know about online & in-store sales and Free Shipping events, and get special email-only offers.
- Text messages – receive special offers and exclusive sales & events on your cell.
- My address book – securely store the shipping addresses you use most often.
- My wallet – save your billing information securely and take advantage of speedy checkout.
- My wish list – store your favorite items and let friends and family know exactly what you’re wishing for.
Macy’s, originally R. H. Macy & Co., is a mid-range to upscale chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation Macy’s, Inc. It is one of two divisions owned by the company, with the other being the upscale Bloomingdale’s.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Know more about Macy’s.
- Like Macy’s on Facebook.
- Visit the homepage of Macy’s.
- Macy’s Profile Link: www.macys.com/mymacyscard