Survey Prize: A $5,000 Lowe’s gift card each quarter
Survey Owner: Lowe’s
Survey Website: survey6.datacollectionsite.com
Lowe’s Customer Survey Guide
How do you think about your purchase experience in Lowe’s ? If you have some advises, please share them in the customer survey
- Lowe’s customer survey sweepstakes prize
- A $5,000 Lowe’s gift card in each quarter
- Lowe’s customer survey sweepstakes rules
- You need to at 18 years old or older during the day of survey entry
- Lowe’s employees and promotion agencies are not eligible to join the customer survey sweepstakes
- Lowe’s customer survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Customers who receive a cash register receipt can complete a customer satisfaction survey online
- Mail-in entry without taking the online survey. Hand print your contact information and send a mail to the official Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey support team
- How to take part in Lowe’s customer survey online
- Enter survey entry page listed above.
- Choose the country where you live: US or Canada.
- Choose the language you want to use for this survey: English or Spanish.
- Read sweepstakes rules and previous winners list to learn more about it.
- Enter time of your visit, total amount spending, 12-digit ID number, they are printed in the front of your receipt.
- Continue the survey and share your feedback with Lowe’s.
$5,000 is a big number for whatever you are looking for. Do not miss the chance. Go to www.lowes.com/survey and win $5,000 Gift Card.
Lowe’s Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Lowe’s receipt.
- Your Lowe’s customer experience survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Lowe’s is a U.S.-based chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the chain now serves more than 14 million customers a week in its 1,710 stores in the United States and 20 in Canada. Expansion into Canada began in 2007, with the opening of a store in Hamilton, Ontario, in early 2008. Lowe’s started the construction of two stores in the Mexican city of Monterrey officially entering the Mexican market.
- Visit Lowe’s homepage
- Follow Lowe’s on Twitter
- Like Lowe’s on Facebook
- Lowe’s online customer survey link www.lowes.com/survey