Survey Prize: $5,000 in grocery gift card
Survey Owner: Kroger
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
What do you think about the food and service of Kroger supermarket? For a better customer service, they need your feedback now. If you do have any advice or suggestion, you may take this survey, and share your mind with them, as a feedback you can get sweepstakes.
- Kroger customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes prize
- A $5,000 grocery gift card
- Kroger customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes rules
- You should be legal residents over 18 years old of 50 United States
- Kroger employees and promotion agencies are not eligible for the survey sweepstakes
- Kroger customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Visit Kroger official customer survey website, you will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at the store
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes. PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547
- How to participate in Kroger customer satisfaction survey online
- Visit the official site of the Kroger customer feedback survey
- Enter your visit date and visit time
- Enter your ID number
- Click “Start” button to continue
- Answer several simple questions like” when and where did you visit Kroger and how do you like the customer service there”?
- Following instructions to complete the survey
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Kroger receipt.
- Your Kroger customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Kroger is an American supermarket chain founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It reported US$ 82.2 billion in sales during fiscal year 2010. It is the country’s largest grocery store chain and its second-largest grocery retailer by volume and second-place general retailer in the country. As of 2010, Kroger operated, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 3,619 stores.
- Kroger customer feedback survey site: www.krogerfeedback.com
- Kroger official site: www.kroger.com
- Kroger Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Kroger
- Kroger Twitter page: twitter.com/KrogerCo
- Kroger on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/krogerco