Survey Offer: A coupon code
Survey Owner: Jack in the Box
Survey Website: www.jacklistens.com
Jack In The Box Customer Survey Guide
How do you like the food in Jack In The Box? Is it delicious enough to satisfy you? Jack in The Box is listening to you now. You can tell them what you need so as to help them make improvement in the future:
- How to participate in the Jack In The Box Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey page: www.jacklistens.com
- Select the language you are going to use for the survey: English or Spanish
- Click the black button to continue
- Have your Jack in The Box visit receipt near you
- Enter the 11 digit survey code, which is located in the middle of your receipt
- Share your comments and feedback with Jack in The Box and help them improve
Jack in The Box was offering $10,000 sweepstakes prize for lucky customer survey winner. It seems it is going to target more customers rather than one single customer in each quarter. You are able to win the free Jack in The Box coupon code for your next time Jack in The Box visit. Frankly speaking, it is a more fair game comparing with the previous customer survey rules. Glad to see Jack in The Box’s improvements on customer satisfaction survey.
Jack In The Box Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Jack In The Box receipt.
- You need to have a valid email address to receive coupon code email after the survey.
- Your Jack In The Box customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Jack In The Box
Jack in the Box (stylized as Jack in the box) is an American fast-food restaurant founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is still headquartered today. In total, the chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States. Food items include the Jumbo Jack, Sourdough Jack, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, and the Ultimate Cheeseburger. The company also operates the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain.