Online Customer Care Offer: 2% rebate on all your valid purchases at Menards stores, plus $10 off for your first time BIG card $100 charging
Online Customer Care Owner: Capital One, N.A.
Menards BIG Card Online Customer Care Overview
You will enjoy 2% rebated on all your purchase at Mendards stores with your Mendard BIG card, special offers for Mendards BIG card customers. If you visit Menards very offer, take advantage of this credit card offer and save more for your appliances, winter essentials, building materials and even more.
Sign up for Online Customer Care and take advantage of great features come from Menards and Capital One:
- 2% annual rebated on Menards purchases
- $10 in-store certificate of your your first $100 charging with Menards BIG card
- Special financing offers for BIG card savers club
- 1% annual rebate on more qualified purchases
- Receive email alerts about your account
- Pay your bill online
- View your statement online
- Receive email alerts about your account
- View account balance, amount due and due dates
- View recent transaction history
To sign in your Medards BIG card online customer care account, entering your your User Name and Password into the blank field in the middle of the page to login. You can also easily retrieve your Menards online customer care with your security number, account number, email address and zip code.
Menards BIG Card Online Application Instructions
It is a great way to save more with Menards BIG card. You may consider applying for a Menards BIG card for your home improvement. The following instructions will guide you how to apply for a Menards BIG card online.
- Visit Menards official site or click the third reference link below, go to “Credit Center” link at the top of the navigation bard.
- Click “Credit Center”, pick up “Apply Now”.
- You will be redirected to esnapw.com powered by Capital One financial cooperation.
- Enter your personal information, contact and residence information, employment information and financial information to submit your application.
If you meet Menards BIG card qualification review, you will soon get your Menards BIG card.
Menards Paying Your Bill Instructions
There are three ways to pay your bill, online, by mail or by phone.
- To pay online, just visit the Payment Center page and select the Online Bill Pay Service. It’s free. You must enter your payment into the system prior to 8:00pm on the bill’s due date to guarantee timely receipt.
- To pay by mail. Visit the Payment Center page to view the mailing address and you can find the recommended mailing date on the Account Overview page. Be sure to include your account number on your check and allow 7 to 10 days for the payment to be received if sent by standard mail.
- Or you can pay by phone. You can call Customer Service representatives at the number printed on the back of your card or on your billing statement.
Questions About Your Billing Statement or Account
- How to stop receiving paper statement in the mail?
If you no longer want paper statements in the mail, you can stop it by signing up for Paperless Statement Delivery. By enrolling into Paperless Statement Delivery, you will automatically receive the Statement Ready email alert that notifies you when your current statement is ready to be viewed online. You can enroll in Paperless Statement Delivery by visiting the Email & Statement Delivery Preferences page.
- Who should I contact if I have additional questions about my account?
If you have any questions regarding your credit account, you can contact a Customer Service Representative at the number listed on your billing statement or on the back of your card. Customer Service is closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Who should I contact if I need technical assistance?
You can call at 1-800-298-4240 for Web Support. It is closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Menards is a well-known family-run business in the US with a long and proud tradition. As a home improvement company, Menards carries the materials and tools for all your home improvement projects from just needing a light bulb or can of paint to building a deck or new home.
- Menard Credit Program Introduction – www.menards.com/main/footer/about-menards/credit-programs/c-3433.htm.
- Menards Big Card Online Application – www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=03598.
- Menards Online Customer Care – www.hrsaccount.com/menards.
- Menards Contractor Card Account Management – www.hrscommercial.com/menards.
- Menards Homepage – www.menards.com/main/home.html.
- Capital One Homepage – www.capitalone.com.
- Capital One on Facebook – www.facebook.com/capitalone.