Credit Card Offers: Earn up to 4 rewards points for every dollar you spend
Credit Card Merchant: Boscov’s
Credit Card Issuing Bank: Capital One
Boscov’s Credit Card Overview
Boscov’s Credit Cards have a tiered rewards structure, you can earn more when you shop more. No matter which Club Level you achieve, there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn. You can earn up to 4 points per dollar spent, then redeem your points for Boscov’s Rewards Gift Card Certificates.
You can learn from the chart that there are 5 tiers, namely Chairman, Premier, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Higher tier member can will enjoy more benefits.
Additionally, you can use your REWARDS certificate with your Boscov’s Credit Card to save on something you really want – in-store or online at Boscovs.com. There are many REWARDS for you throughout the year, and the more you use your Boscov’s credit card, the better rewards you can earn.
Boscov’s Credit Card Online Application
Applying for a Boscov’s Credit Card requires a relatively high credit score, 700 or above is the suggested score, while those between 600 and 700 may also succeed. It takes a few steps to apply:
- Visit Boscov’s homepage, click on ‘Boscov’s Charge – Apply & Manage’ on the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘Apply Now For Future Purchases’ button.
- Fill in the form with your personal information, and follow the instructions.
Any difficulty to get your Boscov’s credit card? Leave your comments.
Boscov’s Credit Card Online Customer Care Instructions
Powered by Capital One retail service group, you will enjoy the great online account management features, enroll in Online Customer Care and enjoy now:
- Review recent transactions
- Request a credit limit increase
- Pay your bill online
- View account balance, amount due and due date
- Download, print or view your statement
- View total points
- Receive email alerts about your account
If you want to enroll, just go to Boscov’s Credit Card Online Customer Care page, and click on ‘Enroll’ button, then fill in the form and follow the instructions.
Boscov’s is an American department store founded by Solomon Boscov in 1911. The first store was in Reading, Pennsylvania, and today 40 stores are spread throughout the Mid-Atlantic states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, and Delaware. Boscov’s, along with Belk and Dillard’s, is one of the last family-owned department store chains in the United States, and has yearly revenue of over $1 billion.
- Boscov’s Credit Card Online Customer Care – www.hrsaccount.com/boscovs.
- Boscov’s Credit Card Introduction – www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/CreditCardContent.bos.
- Boscov’s Homepage – www.boscovs.com/store/homepage.html.
- Boscov’s Stores & Locations – www.boscovs.com/static/about_boscov/stores_locations.html