Survey Prize: A $500 Grocery Outlet Gift Card
Survey Owner: Grocery Outlet
Survey Website: www.go-opinion.com
Grocery Outlet Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Do you like the snacks of Grocery Outlet? Do you always enjoy your spare time with them? Share your feedback with them through this customer survey:
- Grocery Outlet guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes prize
- A $500 Grocery Outlet Gift Card.
- Grocery Outlet guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes rules
- This Contest is only open to permanent legal U.S. residents in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, California, and Arizona, who are physically located and residing therein and who are 18 or older on the date of entry
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Grocery Outlet guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Visit www.go-opinion.com to complete the survey
- Phone call. Dial 1-888-270-6141
- Smartphone. Complete the survey on a smartphone at m.go-opinion.com
- How to participate in Grocery Outlet guest satisfaction survey online
- Click to the survey page and choose language: English or Spanish
- Enter your Survey Access Code as shown on your Grocery Outlet sales receipt
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button
Grocery Outlet Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Grocery Outlet receipt.
- Your Grocery Outlet customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Grocery Outlet
Grocery Outlet, first known as Canned Foods Grocery Outlet until 1987, is a privately owned supermarket chain. Founded in 1946 in San Francisco, California, it currently operates within the Western states of California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona. The company was in the Texas market for a few years after buying the Yes!Less chain from (now defunct) Fleming, however all Texas stores have now been closed. It is a value-oriented grocery retailer — what the company dubs extreme-value.
- You can purchase a gift card, sharing Grocery Outlet with someone you like
- Finding a store near you is easy
- Check out our latest post from guest blogger
- Survey link: www.go-opinion.com