Survey Prize: $1000 sweepstakes
Survey Owner: Glen’s Markets
Survey Website: www.glenssurvey.com
Glen’s Markets Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Glen’s Markets receipt.
- Your Glen’s Markets customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Glen’s Markets Customer Survey Guide
Have you visited Glen’s Markets recently? Glen’s Markets is waiting for your advises so as to provide better service for your future visit
- Glen’s Markets customer survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- The sweepstakes open to residents of Michigan and 18 years or older at the time of entry to win
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- How to participate in Glen’s Markets customer survey
- Click to the survey page and enter the 18-digit survey number printed on your receipt
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey
Share your Glen’s Markets feedback at www.glenssurvey.com
About Glen’s Markets
Glen’s Markets are a chain of supermarkets originally based in northern Michigan. It was founded in 1951 by Glen Catt in Gaylord, MI and was owned by his family until 1999 when it was sold to Spartan Stores. It is northern Michigan’s largest supermarket chain.
- Welcome you to visit Glen’s Markets
- See the weekly ads for more savings
- If you like Glen’s Markets, you can find it on Facebook
- Survey Link: www.glenssurvey.com