Survey Offer: Win gas for a year or other prizes
Survey Owner: Phillips 66
Survey Website: sncsurvey.shopnchek.com
Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the service of the Phillips 66 Share your opinions about their service through the survey to help them improve. You will win gas for a year or other prizes after you complete the survey.
- Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Offer:
- Gas for a year or other prizes
- Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- Open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can not participate in.
- Groups, clubs, or organizations are not permitted to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Limit one entry per person per email account.
- Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Methods:
- Online. Visit www.gasvisit.com to complete the survey.
- Mail. Mail a 3″ x 5″ card containing your complete name, address, phone number, email address, and age in an envelope no larger than 4 1/8″ x 9 1/2″ (#10 envelope) to: SCA Promotions, LLC, P.O. Box 10850, Rochester NY 14610.
- How to participate in Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey page www.gasvisit.com
- Enter the 5-digit Zip Code of the station you recently visited
- If you don’t have the zip code select a state instead
- Then select the City of the location you visited
- Click on ” Search” button to continue
Phillips 66 Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Phillips 66 receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a holding company created when ConocoPhillips spun off its downstream assets into the new company. Phillips 66 began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 1, 2012, under the ticker PSX. The company is engaged in producing natural gas liquids (NGL) and petrochemicals. It is led by Greg C. Garland, Chairman and CEO. The Phillips 66 is Headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. The company has approximately 13,500 employees worldwide.