Survey Offer: 10% off next print order of $10.00 or more
Survey Owner: Fedex Office
Survey Website: www.mshare.net
Fedex Office Customer Survey Guide
How is your experience when you shopping at Fedex Office? Is there anything they can improvement during your shopping? It just takes you a few minutes to complete the survey.
- How to Participate in Fedex Office Customer Survey Survey Online
- Visit www.fedex.com/welisten
- Choose language from English and Spanish and click “Next” to continue the survey
- Answer the question “what type of service did you require during the visit?”
- Enter your transaction number found on your receipt and click “Next”
Fedex Office Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Fedex Office receipt or Fedex Office Customer Survey invitation card.
- Your Fedex Office customer survey access code(invitation code) is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Fedex Office
FedEx Office (FedEx Office Print & Ship Services, Inc., formerly FedEx Kinko’s, and earlier simply Kinko’s) is a chain of stores that provide a retail outlet for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground (including Home Delivery) shipping, as well as printing, copying, and binding services. Unlike its main competitor, The UPS Store, all FedEx Office stores are corporate-owned.