Survey Prize: $1,000 cash and other great prizes
Survey Owner: Deals
Survey Website: ww2.empathica.com
Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Deals can always help you find things you need in a low price. It is pleasant to purchase and save. In order to serve you better, Deals invite you to do this customer survey:
- Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- $1,000 cash and other great prizes
- Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents over 18 years old of 50 United States
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.dealsfeedback.com and complete the survey
- Mail. Hand-print your name, home phone number, full address and email address and then mail to Empathica Daily Sweepstakes, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY
- How to participate in Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey online
- Enter the store number on your receipt
- Enter total amount spent
- Enter date of visit
- Enter time of visit
- Click the “ENTER” button to continue the survey
Win $1,000 at www.dealsfeedback.com.
Deals Customer Feedback Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Deals receipt.
- Your Deals customer feedback survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Deal$ is an American chain of discount variety stores. Currently there are more than 180 stores throughout the 48 contiguous United States. Previously owned by Save-A-Lot, Dollar Tree, Inc. purchased Deal$ in 2006 and is the current owner and operator. Deals-Stores.com sells merchandise in larger quantities to individuals, small businesses, and organizations. The company also advertises in-store events, specials, seasonal promotions, and featured products through the site.
- Refer to the Deals weekly deals, $1 deals, and big deals for more savings.
- Pick up a gift card for holidays, birthdays, or any special event.
- Email sign up – for Deals emails and receive exclusive offers and updates.
- Find your local Deals Store with the store locator.
- Survey Link: www.dealsfeedback.com