Survey Prize: A $1,000 Esso Gas Gift Card
Survey Owner: Toyota
Survey Website: www.customersurvey.toyota.ca
Toyota Customer Survey Guide
Share your advises with Toyota and win the $1,000 Esso Gas Gift Card. The survey would take you a few minutes to complete. The following steps will help you finish Toyota Canada customer survey:
- Toyota Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $1,000 Esso Gas Gift Card
- Toyota Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You should be legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- It starts midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on the first date of each quarter and ends the last date of the quarter midnight.
- Toyota Customer Survey Entry
- To enter by completing the survey: By completing the survey in its entirety, you will be automatically entered in the Contest. You may enter one additional time via mail.
- To enter without completing the survey: Neatly hand print your full name, address, telephone number, birth date and, if available, an active e-mail address on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail to: J.D. Power and Associates Attention: Contest Entry: Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest 2225 Sheppard Avenue East Atria III, 15th Floor, Suite 1501 Toronto, ON M2J 5C2. The drawing for the prizes will take place on or about the 15th after end of each quarter. Winners will be notified by mail or e-mail on or about fifteen days after the drawing.
- How to participate in Toyota Customer Survey
- Enter survey entry page listed above
- Choose the language you want to use for this survey: English or French.
- Make sure you are using the latest web browser. Mobile devices may not be supported for this survey
- Enter the survey access code that appears on the survey invitation Postcard, or alternatively on the email that Toyota sent you
- Continue the survey and share your feedback with Toyota
Toyota Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Toyota customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- Your Toyota customer survey invitation code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Toyota Motor Corporation, abbreviated TMC, is a multinational automaker. Its headquarter is located in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937 as a spinoff from his father’s company Toyota Industries to create automobiles. Three years earlier, in 1934, while still a department of Toyota Industries, it created its first product, the Type A engine, and, in 1936, its first passenger car, the Toyota AA. Toyota Motor Corpora
tion group companies are Toyota, Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino Motors, along with several “non-automotive” companies. TMC is part of the Toyota Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
In 2010, Toyota had 317,734 employers worldwide, and was the world’s largest automobile manufacturer in 2010 by production.
- Find the latest news about Toyota on its Homepage
- More information is available on Toyota Facebook page and Toyota Twitter page
- Check out views on Toyota YouTube channel and find what you would like
- Survey Link: www.customersurvey.toyota.ca