Survey Offer: Help Church’s Chicken improve
Survey Owner: Church’s Chicken
Survey Website: www.churchslistens.com
Church’s Chicken Customer Survey Guide
How do you like food and service in Church’s Chicken? Take a few minutes to tell Church’s Chicken about your feelings and advices, helping them improve and serve you better.
- How to participate in the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the survey page: www.churchslistens.com
- Select your language to complete the survey, English or Spanish
- Enter the store number on your receipt
- Select the date you visit
- Click on the “Start” button to continue the survey
Church’s Chicken Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Church’s Chicken receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is a US-based chain of fast food restaurants specializing in fried chicken, also trading outside North America as Texas Chicken. The chain was founded as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go by George W. Church, Sr., on April 17, 1952, in San Antonio, across the street from The Alamo. The company, with its headquarters in Sandy Springs, Georgia, is the fourth-largest chicken restaurant chain behind KFC, Chick-fil-A, and former sister chain Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits.
Get discounts on Walletpie: Church’s Chicken Coupons and Coupon Codes
Church’s Chicken official site: www.churchs.com
Church’s Chicken Facebook page: www.facebook.com/churchschicken
Church’s Chicken Twitter page: twitter.com/churchschicken