Survey Offer: Help Chuck E. Cheese’s improve
Survey Owner: Chuck E. Cheese
Survey Website: survey.chuckecheese.com
Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey Guide
Chuck E. Cheese appreciates you taking the time to give them feedback so they can continue to improve the Chuck E. Cheese’s experience. This survey should take less than 5 minutes. No personal information will be collected during this survey. Refer to the following guide to finish the online survey easily
- Visit Chuck E. Cheese Guest Survey Official Site
- Find the 15 digit serial number printed on the front of your receipt
- Click “Search” button and join the formal online survey
- Answer some questions and complete the survey
Chuck E. Cheese Guest Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Chuck E. Cheese receipt.
- Your Chuck E. Cheese guest survey access code(invitation code) is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Chuck E. Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese was founded by Nolan Bushnell, in May 1977.In 1984 the parent company to Chuck E. Cheese’s, Pizza Time Theatre Inc. was purchased by their direct competitor at the time Showbiz Pizza.A few years later it was decided to change the target audience to focus specifically on families with young kids. Both the Chuck E. Cheese’s and ShowBiz names continued to be used until 1992, when Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza became the name for all of the restaurants.
- Visit Chuck E. Cheese homepage
- View the Chuck E. Cheese menus and find what you want
- Follow Chuck E. Cheese on twitter
- Know more about the Chuck E. Cheese gift cards
- Survey Link: www.chuckecheese.com/survey