Survey Prize: A validation code
Survey Owner: Max & Erma’s
Survey Website: www.chmfeedback.com
Max & Erma’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the food of the Max & Erma’s? What about their service? Share your opinions about their service through the survey to help them improve. As a feedback, you can get a validation code.
- How to participate in Max & Erma’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Max & Erma’s Guest Satisfaction Survey www.chmfeedback.com
- Enter the Store Number found on your receipt
- Click on the arrow to continue
- Answer some questions to complete the survey
Max & Erma’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a validation Max & Erma’s receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Max & Erma’s
Max & Erma’s is a casual dining restaurant chain based in Columbus, Ohio. It operates throughout parts of the Eastern and Midwestern United States, and was founded in 1972 by Todd Barnum and Barry Zacks. The two businessmen purchased a local tavern in Columbus’s German Village which had been operated by Max and Erma Visocnik since 1958. They retained the Max and Erma’s name and created the theme restaurant which featured a converted bathtub that served as a sundae bar. Max & Erma’s was purchased by Pittsburgh-based equity investor G&R Acquisition Inc. in a $10.2 million deal in April 2008. The company declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy on October 26, 2009.
- Max & Erma’s Survey Link: www.chmfeedback.com
- Max & Erma’s Official Site: www.maxandermas.com
- Max & Erma’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Max-Ermas