Survey prize: A $500 Buffet’s Gift Card
Survey owner: Buffet
Survey website: msharesurvey.com
Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your most recent visit to Buffet? Are you satisfied with the food quality and taste? Did you received hospitable service at the restaurant you visited? You can let Buffet hear your voice through this customer survey.
- Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $500 Buffet’s Gift Card
- Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents of the 50 US States who have the age of majority in your respective state of residence
- Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entries
- Online. Visit the survey link: www.buffetcares.com
- Mail. Hand print you name, address, telephone numbers and age on a card and mail to Buffet Inc. “Guest Satisfaction Survey” Buffet, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, N.Y. 14610.
- How to Participate in the Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Log onto the survey page at www.buffetcares.com
- Select the language you want to use to complete the survey from English and French
- Enter the 4 digit restaurant code printed near the top of your receipt
- Answer the following questions such as the date and time of your visit, your satisfaction on this visit, and so on
- Click the “Next” button to go on the survey
- Enter your name and phone number to win the prize
Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Buffet receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
The company was founded by Roe Hatlen and C. Dennis Scott in 1983. Scott left in 1989 to start HomeTown, but the two chains merged back together in September 1996. The current Chief Executive Officer is Anthony Wedo
On November 1, 2006, Buffets Inc. acquired Ryan’s Restaurant Group adding 340 Ryan’s Grill Buffet and Bakery and Fire Mountain Grills locations.