Survey Offer: A redemption code
Survey Owner: Taco Bueno
Survey Website: www.buenosurvey.com
Taco Bueno Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Taco Bueno keeps working hard to provide you the best food and optimal service. It won’t be satisfied until customers do. Now, Taco Bueno is inviting you to take the customer satisfaction survey to show your feedback and help them do better in the future.
- Visit the survey page at www.buenosurvey.com
- Click the yellow button to the right: “Click here to take the survey”
- Select the language from English and Spanish
- Enter the 4 digit store number found at the top of your receipt
- Answer the following questions and click the yellow button to proceed
- At the end of the survey, you will get a redemption code. Write the code on your receipt or certificate
Taco Bueno Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Taco Bueno receipt.
- Your Taco Bueno customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Taco Bueno
Taco Bueno is a U.S.-based fast-food restaurant chain specializing in Tex-Mex-style Mexican cuisine. Currently headquartered in Farmers Branch, Texas, the first location was in Abilene, Texas in 1967. The company has locations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana with concentrations in North Texas and Oklahoma. The chain currently includes 169 restaurants, including recent additions in Kansas City, Missouri; Fayetteville, Arkansas Alexandria, Louisiana; and Harker Heights, Texas. A new store is now open in Allen, Texas.